Our popup farm shop at Eyebrook Bird Feeds during August!
The village shop in Great Easton is closing through the month of August for Diane and Mark to enjoy a well earnt break. Whilst they are away visit us at the farm for bread, milk, milkshakes and cream, newspapers, eggs, cakes, meat and more! We are supporting all local producers from farms with great environmental credentials, so have sourced….
- Milk, cream and milkshakes from Kingarth Farm Dairy
- Meat from The Grassy Shire – available or order, for collection every Friday
- Ice creams from Ringswood Farm
You can also buy
- Bread & cakes from Kings Cliff Bakery
- National and local newspapers
We are open from 8-3 Monday – Saturday and 8-12 Sunday, come and see us at the farm for delicious local produce, and of course all your garden bird seed!
Our lovely meat and bread are also available to order; Download a bread order form here, or meat order form here, pop them into the shop or email your order over to email@example.com and we will let you know when your order is here!