Supplementary feeding on your farm in late Winter and early Spring can provide a lifeline to birds, and great results have been reported by providing the right feed when natural food is scarce.
We can offer –
- Supplementary feeds for winter bird feeding
- Seed mixes to meet environmental scheme specifications
- Bespoke seed mixes tailored to your needs
- Mixes and straight seeds available to mix with your own grains
- Great advice and service from an established family farm
- 20kg bags to tote bags, delivery or collection from the farm
- Farm gate prices with discounts available for bulk orders
Our recipes are packed with seeds selected to attract a wide range of birds to your farm, whilst fulfilling the criteria for environmental scheme options. All our feeds are mixed on our family farm in Leicestershire using as many home grown and British seeds as possible.
As well as bird seed mixes, we also provide a large range of straight feeds to mix in with your own seeds.
Contact Abigail or Fay on 01536 770771 to discuss your requirements and for a quote