Hurry only 8 spaces left!
Join bird guide Neil McMahon, Fay & Phil for our final bird watching tours of the season on Friday 10th and Friday 24th June.
- Tour of farm (three-mile walk) committed to traditional & regenerative farming methods
- See and hear farmland birds attracted to this environmentally-friendly approach
- Chance of seeing Brown Hares cavorting around the fields
- Chances of seeing scarce birds in the area including Tree Sparrow, Osprey and other birds of prey
- Insight into three generations of farming at Rectory Farm
- Tour and explanation of production and supply of bird food
- An afternoon cup of tea with delicious home-baked scones & cakes
- Optional end-of-day guided birdwatching at adjacent Eyebrook Reservoir
- To book on to this fantastic day out click the following link:
https://www.naturetrek.co.uk/tours/rutland–farming-and-conservation-at-eyebrook-wild-bird-feeds or phone the friendly team at Naturetrek on 01962 733051.
Tours start at 9am and last all day, tour costs £60 per person which includes tea and Sue’s homemade cake & scones!